Burnside Memorial HallHome / Burnside Memorial Hall
The Burnside Memorial Hall was donated to the parish of Plumtree in 1921 by Mrs Alice Mary Burnside, in memory of her husband, William Elliott Burnside (Lord of the Manors of Plumtree and Tollerton) "...for the general benefit of the inhabitants".
The Hall is an excellent venue for meetings, children’s parties, family parties, wedding receptions, christening celebrations, clubs, classes and special events.
Please note that in the light of recent, well-publicised incidents, the Trustees no longer permit the use of bouncy castles or other inflatables in the Hall or in the Hall's grounds.
Click on the links below to find out more about the Hall:
- (0115) 937 4915 (answerphone)
The Burnside Memorial Hall is registered with the Charity Commission, no 504064.